- Photography News is out! paper.li/Saundersphotog… 8 hours ago
- Latest Stats = 1 Followers and 3 Unfollowers (tracked by unfollowspy.com) 12 hours ago
- New artwork for sale! - "Loch Lomand Sunrise Scotland" - wall-art-4u.com/featured/loch-… @fineartamerica https://t.co/jsbCfzD3sM 1 day ago
- Balkan Road Trip Dubrovnik Croatia goo.gl/fb/MDdWNT #wexphotographic #phototips 1 day ago
- New artwork for sale! - "Strathaven Balloon Festival" - wall-art-4u.com/featured/strat… @fineartamerica https://t.co/u9IPqUKqbb 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Glasgow Wedding Photographers
This post on fstoppers will only take about five minutes of you time to read, though you will think about its content for a lot longer. http://fstoppers.com/the-value-of-a-photograph
Lorraine & Thomas were very fortunate with the weather on the day of their wedding Tuesday 27th December 2011, calm, dry and unseasonly mild, both the day before and after was wet and windy. The happy couple were married in the … Continue reading
Use this short video from Kodak to awaken your memories !
WEDDING ALBUMS WHAT ARE THEY WORTH You have set the date for your wedding, arranged the ceremony, booked the venue for the reception, ordered your wedding dress and the dresses for the bridesmaids, flicked through the brochures and picked your … Continue reading
Chestnuts Fallen chestnuts. Table top setup of chestnuts, lit by nearby window, reflector to fill and camrea on a tripod. Camera: Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Lens: EF100mm f2.8 Macro Focal Length: 100mm Exposure: 1/60 sec @ f6.7 ISO: 200
AUTUMN Autumn in Calderglen Country Park. HDR image merged from 5 images, finished off in Photoshop Camera: Canon 1Ds Mark III Lens: EF24-105mm IS Focal Length: 24mm Exposure: 1/4 sec @ f11 ISO: 160
Frosty Morning A winters scene captured at Auldhouse, on the outskirts of East Kilbride, Lanarkshire. The early morning mist had cleared shortly after the sun rose above the horizon. The line of the trees reducing in size along the fence … Continue reading
Glasgow Wedding Photographer ¦ Cheese grater
Jacton Smiddy nestles in the center of the small village of Jacton, close by to East Kilbride and Glasgow. The smiddy was in full production on the day that I visited making horse shoes.
Millbrae Saddlery, Redwood Drive, Thorntonhall, Glasgow, G74 5BD is operated by Master Saddler and a Society of Master Saddlers Qualified and Registered SaddleFitter Donald McLellan. Donald will hand repair saddles and also other leather goods.